NEED A CAR RENTAL AFTER AN ACCIDENT?
INSURANCE COMPANY COVERING YOUR RENTAL?
Not all Car Rental or Insurance Companies are the Same. What you need to know after an accident.
Before you take your vehicle to a body shop, know you have a choice of where you get a car rental. Not all car rental companies offer the same level of service, quality of vehicles, or dedicated team members to serve you.
At Black and White Car Rental, we offer:
- Low “Shop / Insurance Rates” on all vehicles from compacts to exotics.
- Newest makes and models available in wide variety with low mileage.
- Direct Billing * with Insurance Companies immediately.
- Rental Reimbursement ** with low deposit and deferred final charges.
- Vehicle delivery to your home or the auto body shop; complimentary and contact-less.
- Easy rental extensions if your vehicle takes longer than expected.
- Vehicle pick up from the body shop or your home complimentary.
- Communication is paramount, we are in contact with the shop, the insurance company and YOU throughout the process.
Simply CONTACT us to set up a rental vehicle for you and we will reach out to your insurance company to set up billing or a reimbursement.
- Direct Billing the Insurance Company * – We work with the insurance company to set up third-party billing so you are not out of pocket for the rental. IF they do not offer direct billing, we will help you through the rental reimbursement process to get reimbursed.
- Rental Reimbursement ** – Not all insurance companies will pay the rental company for your replacement vehicle. You will have to pay out of pocket and get reimbursed from the insurance company. Unlike other car rental companies, in most cases, Black and White will not charge you for the rental until you get the rental reimbursement from your insurance company. We still require a deposit and will wait to charge for the rental until you are paid by the insurance company OR up to two-weeks after rental closes.
You have the right to choose where you want to rent a car. The insurance company may tell you have to go to a large company but you do have a choice. Most insurance companies are not responsible to give you an exact replacement make and model for your vehicle. We work to get you into the car that fits your needs, offer specials on specific vehicles if you want to upgrade or try something different.
TERMS TO KNOW
- Rental Car Replacement – A temporary replacement vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired.
- Claim – An insurance claim is a formal request by policyholder to an insurance company for coverage or compensation for a covered loss or policy event.
- Claimant – person who files the claim for benefits under an insurance policy
- Claims Adjuster – investigates insurance claims to determine the extent of the insuring company’s liability
- Car Rental Replacement – Insurance benefit under the terms of your policy that pays for your rental car while your vehicle is being repaired. The insured is either reimbursed for rental charges OR the rental company receives payment for the rental charges.
- Estimator – Person who inspects vehicles that need body work, typically at the result of an accident.
- Out-of-Pocket – Customer pays directly for rental rather than billing to the insurance company.
- Rental Reimbursement – The amount your insurance company will reimburse you directly for the rental charges.
NEED TO BUY A CAR?
RENT IT. LIKE IT. BUY IT.
Ask us about purchasing one of our fine rental vehicles. Great opportunity to try it before you buy it.